Types of Triangles
A is a polygon with three sides and three interior angles. Triangles can be classified using their side lengths and angle measures.
Classification by Sides
- : All sides have different length.
- : Exactly two sides have the same length.
- : All three sides have the same length.
Classification by Angles
- : All angles are , or measure less than
- : Exactly one angle is , or measures between and exclusive.
- : One angle is a , or measures
- : All angles are congruent and measure